A web developer by trade, gamification author by passion. I am also a life long gamer, running Yet Another Review Site. Other interests include Martial Arts, Guitar and Graphic Novels.
10 ARTICLES BY Andrzej Marczewski
- May 1, 2015 What Can Comedy Teach Us About Gamification?
- April 5, 2015 Emergence and Gamification: Learning to Love the Unintentional
- March 17, 2015 Rewarding Quality Over Quantity in Gamification
- Nov. 18, 2014 Do We Need Gamification?
- Nov. 13, 2014 Analysing Gamification with the SAMR Model
- Nov. 11, 2014 Randomness, Serendipity and Gamification
- July 20, 2014 Playful Design vs. Game-Inspired Design
- April 9, 2014 Competitive Silos or Collaborative Success
- Dec. 18, 2012 Rewards and Reward Schedules in Gamification
- April 17, 2012 Gamification Gone Bad