Des Walsh is a business coach for the social business environment. He is a certified social media strategist, a published author and international speaker. He is passionate about sharing his understanding of the benefits of social media in a way that makes good sense for business.
Business owners, executives and freelance professionals get personal, highly focused business coaching, and practical guidance to make effective use of social media.
Des brings to the table a lifetime of varied experience, from taxi driving and working on farms to being a senior executive in the public service, to creating hhis own business over 20 years ago. He puts a high priority on listening intently before he offers you any views of his own: basically he commits to eliciting your greatness and helping you create the best business or career you can.
His coach training is from Coachville.com, he's a Certified Social Media Strategist from the social business thought leading Society 3 Academy, and a published author on how to use LinkedIn effectively.
Des lives on the New South Wales and Queensland border, at the southern end of Australia's beautiful Gold Coast.
11 ARTICLES BY Des Walsh
- July 8, 2014 Get Connected, Not Rejected, With Your LinkedIn Invitations
- Dec. 10, 2013 Why Knowing Who Your Real Client Is Could Be Crucial
- July 6, 2013 Bye Bye Google Reader, Hello Feedly
- Jan. 15, 2013 Are You Being Found on LinkedIn for Your Ideal Search Terms?
- May 6, 2010 The Role of Culture in Corporate Social Business Strategy
- Dec. 26, 2009 Joining China Global Speakers
- Oct. 8, 2009 Why I'm Complying With the FTC Regime for Bloggers Even Though I Don't Have To
- March 17, 2009 Steve Dalton and One Laptop Per Child Program: Interview
- Jan. 25, 2009 Are "top" lists culturally and linguistically biased toward English?
- Jan. 9, 2009 The Coaching Commons Unleashing Untapped Capacity
- Nov. 25, 2008 LinkedIn for Recruiting and Gratitude