Over twenty five years of professional experience in sales, marketing, business development, product development, sales, and vendor management anchored by a computer science / internet / engineering background. Extensive knowledge and experience with internet technologies as well as social media, voice, fax, mobile, SMS, and e-mail.
Demonstrated ability to roll out new products and concepts as well as lead and manage large internal and external product teams through the on-going development and lifecycle of an established product.
Also applying these skills as part of the Skygear Solutions executive team - driving aerial videography, retail sales, and aerial training for commercial and residential pilots. In particular, the "voice of Autopilot" -- having developed the series of How-To videos for Autoflight Logic's Autopilot solution - the most popular software for DJi's Phantom, Inspire, and Mavic series.
Specialties: Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Social Media, E-mail, Mobile/Online Marketing, Mobile Solutions (WAP, J2ME, SMS, MMS), Market and Financial Analysis, Business Case Development, Internet and Web Based Services, Voice and Data Networking and Services, Computer Software Applications, Speech Recognition Technology, Sales and Employee Training, Business Sales and Development, Project /Product Management, Vendor/Partner Management, Process Analysis and Re-engineering, New Product Development.
Skygear Specialities: Aerial Photography and Videography, Aerial Sales, Training
12 ARTICLES BY Eric Goldstein
- Sept. 26, 2012 The New Way to Leverage LinkedIn to Personalize Your Digital Campaigns
- May 14, 2012 The Engagement Effect (For Digital Marketers)
- April 18, 2012 Infographic: The Year of the Enterprise Tablet
- Nov. 2, 2011 Facebook's Subscribe: The Death of Fan Pages, or is it?
- July 11, 2011 How the Entenmann's / Casey Anthony Twitter Debacle Was Actually a Success
- June 30, 2011 Badges?? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Social Badges!
- June 12, 2011 Justin Bieber: A Social Media Case Study
- June 9, 2011 What Social Media Must Learn From E-Mail
- May 25, 2011 Does Size Matter? (In Social Media Analytics)
- May 13, 2011 The Most Complete Twitter Application List Available - 2011 Edition
- May 5, 2011 Why Twitter Is NOT Stupid and Why You Should Care
- April 25, 2011 Employee Usage Of Social Media - A Toy or a Tool?