CEO of Tatu Digital Media, a San Jose Digital Marketing Agency. Founded in 1996, Tatu Digital creates effective social business strategies, manage social media presences and brand reputation and pay per click marketing for a range of clients from tiny non-profits to Fortune 50 corporations.
Janet is a frequently requested speaker on the topics of digital marketing and social business at conferences and within corporations around the world. She has written 4 books, Social Media Success!, Google+ for Business tweet, Social Media PR tweet and Social Media Nonprofit tweet, and blogs at JanetFouts.com and Tatudigital.com with actionable business advice for today's social business.
43 ARTICLES BY Janet Fouts
- July 14, 2016 The Social Brilliance of Pokémon Go
- March 16, 2016 Want More Earned Media? Start with Generosity
- Nov. 11, 2015 Facebook Introduces Notify
- May 14, 2015 Images and Copyrights: Do It Right
- May 13, 2015 Using Twitter's Quote Feature for Better Engagement
- Aug. 28, 2014 Experimenting with N3TWORK
- Dec. 30, 2013 Get Your Social Accounts Ready For The New Year
- Sept. 30, 2013 How Google Encrypted Search Will Affect Your Business Online
- July 10, 2013 Managing Twitter Ad Campaigns
- July 8, 2013 Google Enhanced Adword Best Practices [INFOGRAPHIC]
- June 27, 2013 Social Media Crisis Management [INFOGRAPHIC]
- March 7, 2013 4 Google+ Improvements You Can Use Right Now
- Feb. 28, 2013 The Success of the Social CEO
- Jan. 27, 2013 Common Mistakes to Avoid on Your Facebook Page
- Jan. 10, 2013 5 Traits of a Social Sales Person
- Jan. 6, 2013 8 Must-Have Apps for Your Mobile/Social Business
- Dec. 10, 2012 Google+ Communities Yay or Wait and See?
- Oct. 19, 2012 Am I talking to myself over here? My Feedburner Saga
- Oct. 16, 2012 What Online Marketers Can Learn From the Red Bull Jump
- Oct. 3, 2012 App dot net- It's not Twitter
- Aug. 3, 2012 10 Reasons Not to Hire a Social Media Coach
- June 12, 2012 8 Strategies for Pinterest for Business
- April 14, 2012 Put Your Social Media Campaign on Auto-Pilot
- June 23, 2011 Twitter for Lawyers
- May 29, 2011 Empire Avenue - Measurement of Social Influence?