John is a long time marketing professional. His work has transcended the ability to flourish in the ecommerce industry to good old fashion print advertising. With a background in Marketing, Sales, and Operations management, he possesses the keen insight to develop marketing plans that can quickly find the root cause and effect for building sales and online branding.
7 ARTICLES BY John Wilkerson
- Feb. 23, 2012 How to Mine for Content in an Existing Business
- Dec. 1, 2011 SPAM Comments Trying to Build Backlinks
- Nov. 7, 2011 Social Media Marketing Mistakes
- Oct. 27, 2011 Will Unthink Knock Off FaceBook or Go the Way of the Passenger Pigeon?
- Sept. 19, 2011 The Difference Between SEO, SEM and Sales - Joke/Humor
- Sept. 15, 2011 Is LinkedIn Worth the Effort?
- Aug. 30, 2011 Social Media - Open Platform for Free Speech or for Government Control