Judy Shapiro is founder, CEO of engageSimply, a social commerce and direct marketing communications company and is chief brand strategist at CloudLinux. Previously, Judy has held senior marketing positions at Paltalk, Comodo, Computer Associates, Lucent Technologies, AT&T and Bell Labs. Judy is also a regular contributor to AdAge.com DigitalNext section, HuffingtonPost and her blog, Trench Wars, a top small business blog, provides insights on how to create business value on the internet.
16 ARTICLES BY Judy Shapiro
- March 19, 2015 Ad Technology's Next Big Thing: "Go Small or Go Home"
- July 14, 2014 Top 8 Tech Terms Marketers Love to Hate
- April 26, 2013 The 10 Business Growing Pains that Social Media is Going Through Right Now
- Nov. 26, 2012 Untangling the Confusion Between Social Media and Social Marketing
- Jan. 16, 2012 Why Social Is So Disruptive to Traditional Marketing
- July 27, 2011 Top 5 Reasons Why Blogs Deserve Our Respect (and Are Important for Business)
- July 10, 2011 The Surprised Entrepreneur - I'm Having the Time of My Life.
- July 7, 2011 Why Facebook Is Flat: A Look At Its 'Most Unfavorable Underbelly'
- June 21, 2011 The Single, Most Important Question You MUST Ask Your Social Media Maven
- June 16, 2011 The Great Social Buzz Land Grab
- Dec. 28, 2010 The Twitter Secret for business. The simple, definitive "why" of Twitter - Rant #2.
- Dec. 7, 2010 Five social media companies that might just change the world.
- Sept. 27, 2010 Twitter's tender trap.
- July 8, 2010 Is it possible for agencies to embrace marketing "complexity"?
- May 10, 2010 Where have all the marketing practitioners gone?
- April 22, 2010 Top 5 social media marketing mistakes clients most often make (but can be avoided)