8044 Northlake Parkway • Orlando, FL 32827 • 407-929-8918 • [email protected]
After two decades in marketing and advertising, Justice is recognized by clients and colleagues for his ability to create heightened brand awareness and engagement for companies that span multiple industries. This socially minded, creative executive uses a Swiss Army knife in his branding because it is a visual representation of the diverse skills he brings to the party. Justice is experienced in leading and motivating teams, as well as conceptualizing and executing creative campaigns.
As a world-class thinker-upper (which is even cooler than being an "innovator"), Justice has the chops to create brands, websites, mobile apps, blogs, strategies, presentations, ad campaigns, and logos. You will find Justice is as comfortable in a client pitch as he is working with an internal team. Throughout it all, he is focused equally on the desire to aesthetically express and fiscally impress.
7 ARTICLES BY Justice Mitchell
- Sept. 22, 2014 The NFL: A Brand in Turmoil
- Sept. 9, 2014 Why Your Next Hire Should Be a Content Marketing Expert
- Jan. 13, 2014 Content Positioning: Free Speech & Career Suicide
- Sept. 6, 2013 The "Miley Circus" Factor: Transitioning Your Product to a New Audience
- June 12, 2012 Cause Marketing: New Paths for Good Goals
- Jan. 12, 2012 How to Lie, Cheat & Steal Your Way to a Bigger Social Graph
- Jan. 8, 2012 Around the World in 7 Minutes -- Finding Great Talent With Your Social Graph