Is an established authority on digital and social media marketing. He assists businesses acquire market share, build their brand, create product preference and develop online communities through relationship management, open communication and trust. His thought leadership has been featured on Business 2 Community, Social Media Today and PR Daily.
With experience in the corporate, nonprofit, and small business sectors, Justin's perspective on digital marketing is well-rounded and based on the basic skill of understanding the needs of people. Justin's passion is teaching companies how to shine.
Justin regularly presents at industry conferences and tradeshows on topics such as digital marketing, social media marketing, and the business impact of social and business organization.
8 ARTICLES BY Justin Brackett
- Nov. 1, 2012 Mismanagement and Bad Communication
- June 8, 2012 How to Stop Social Cam from Embarassing You
- April 21, 2012 The Top 5 Devious Lies You Hear About Social Media
- Dec. 17, 2011 5 Sure-Fire Signs Your LinkedIn Company Page Sucks
- Dec. 6, 2011 5 Ways To Build Your Brand With Digital Media
- Aug. 16, 2011 Are "Heavy Social Media Users" Worth Your Time?
- June 13, 2011 Is Facebook Fading?
- June 8, 2011 Twitter and Facebook Mentions Banned on French TV