I write and manage digital and social content. Learning to run, slowly. Love wine, coffee, good friends and great food. Have money, will travel. Love all things internet-related, and will intinctively Tweet before thinking.
6 ARTICLES BY Kylie Robertson
- June 5, 2013 Who Does Your Company Sound Like? Finding Your Tone in Social Media Writing
- May 22, 2013 Are You Measuring the Right Metrics? Which Numbers to Watch
- March 6, 2013 Learning the Latest Language: Digital Fluency
- Feb. 27, 2013 SEO or SEM? Which Will Help You Achieve Your Marketing Goals?
- Feb. 20, 2013 Slackers or Hackers? MTV Fakes a Hacker, but Being Hacked Is No Laughing Matter
- Feb. 13, 2013 Top 5 Things To Know About Pinterest for Businesses