Kelly Dern is blogger, brand strategist and social media marketing analyst at Sparked.com, a technology start-up based in San Francisco that develops social brand advocacy platforms. She holds a master's degree in Gender, Media and Culture from the London School of Economics.
5 ARTICLES BY Kelly Dern
- March 17, 2013 How Facebook Helps Brands Co-Create with "Prosumers"
- Jan. 31, 2013 5 Ways To Cultivate Your Social Media Brand Ambassadors
- Dec. 6, 2011 Intelligent Crowdsourcing: Human Capital Management Across the Value Chain
- July 21, 2011 Top 9 Lessons Digital-Age Marketers Can Learn from Harry Potter
- May 25, 2011 Building Your 'Relationship Capital': Open Innovation as a Strategic Business Imperative