RE-UP develops strong social media strategies for clients like L'Oréal, Shiseido, Mozilla or Nestlé but also for start-ups in the tech industry.
Laurent also teaches Digital Marketing & Strategy in diverse business schools (ESCP Europe, ECS etc.).
Laurent was the first head of 360° Digital Influence in Europe (now Social @ Ogilvy), operating for clients like Lenovo, Vodafone, Tom of Finland or French government. He then created a business unit dedicated to social media revenue in one of the main media groups in France.
215 ARTICLES BY Laurent Francois
- May 16, 2016 European vs US Markets: The Cultural Dilemma in Social Media
- Feb. 12, 2016 Celebrities and Social Media: How Brands can Make the Best of Fame
- Nov. 27, 2015 Are Luxury Brands Becoming the New Porn in Social Media?
- Nov. 21, 2015 Designing Real Life for Social Media: Pigalle Duperré Playground
- July 14, 2015 DSK Case Study: How to Influence Journalists and Opinion Leaders in Less Than Two Tweets
- July 14, 2015 Instagram Strategies for Brands: Dope Dealers or Naive Believers?
- April 28, 2015 Luxury Trends in Social Media: Keep Exclusivity While Building New Value Proposals
- April 27, 2015 Why You Should Attend The Social Shake-Up This Year
- April 9, 2015 The French Presidency's "Fact-Checking" Experience
- April 3, 2015 F8: Facebook to Provide Socially Interfaced Mindset
- March 4, 2015 How to Maintain an Online Conversation
- March 3, 2015 Facebook's Suicide Prevention Tool: The Risks of Missing the Point
- Feb. 2, 2015 Dark Social Media: The Digital Maze for Brand Marketers and Social Media Experts
- Jan. 22, 2015 #JeSuisCharlie and the Day After
- Dec. 23, 2014 The Guardians of Peace Gave a Social Media Lesson to the World
- Dec. 19, 2014 Lessons from Fashion: Omnichannel Shapes Cultural Brands
- Nov. 24, 2014 Social Media Die, Like People Do
- Nov. 11, 2014 How Facebook Left the Business of Social Media
- Oct. 14, 2014 The Risk of YouTube Gurus: Killing the Social Side of the Platform
- Oct. 1, 2014 Anticipating the Future of Search: Towards Socially Designed Digital Properties
- Sept. 29, 2014 Data and Creativity: Humans After All
- Aug. 18, 2014 Fighting Cyberbullying Through Technology: The RETHINK Idea
- Aug. 14, 2014 How to Budget for Social Media Activities
- July 16, 2014 Writing for Social Media: Building a Fiction We Believe In
- July 4, 2014 The Living Legends of Social Media