I had a funny discussion this week-end about "buzz". Remember how I dislike this word? Have a look here on why Buzz is non relevant notion. But anyway, I had this friend telling me that to make a buzz "buzz" (see how complicated it can be on Saturday night) you just needed 3 things:
- sexy images
- funny story
- easy to understand message
- people are not only sex-addicted folks looking for a naked picture of any girl
- people are not only men (wow!)
- people want to have fun, that's certain, but they more generally want value added
- it can be fun moments...
- but it's more often to get relevant moments
Just imagine: your gf or bf ask you for a great restaurant address. If you MMS him/her a sexy picture of you, he/she'll probably laugh: but will he/she get what he/she was looking for? Not at all. You've entertained him/her: but you haven't informed him/her.
So what shoud you have done: write the address on your sexy picture.
You would have entertained+informed: INFOTAINMENT
-it was the sexy thought of Tuesday morning-
Link to original post