With 25 years of Fortune 100, political, global event and international sports and entertainment experience, Leigh tenaciously provides clients with her deep expertise in crafting creative PR, marketing and communications strategies that deliver strategic results and engage influencers. Her unique and transparent approach to marketing has made her an awarded change agent, driving campaigns in diverse target markets and segments.
She has lead complex initiatives in response to evolving buying patterns and shaped the public profile and reputation for companies in both international and localized markets. Whether it's maintaining high profile relationships, introducing new products for major brands or delivering PR activation at the Super Bowl, projects she's worked on have appeared in Forbes, International Business Times, Fast Company, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, the New York Times, NFL Network, ESPN, Sports Illustrated and more. She shares the same Myers-Briggs profile as Darth Vader and you can always find her on Twitter @leighdow.
7 ARTICLES BY Leigh Dow
- March 20, 2012 Visual Storytelling
- Jan. 25, 2012 Social Disruption and the Future
- Sept. 9, 2011 Want Evangelists? Get a Community Strategy
- June 2, 2011 The Klout Death Spiral
- April 12, 2011 Natural, Organic, Social - That's Where CRM is Going
- April 7, 2011 What is Social CRM?
- April 7, 2011 What ABC's "The Bachelor" Can Teach You About Managing Online Communities