I am on the digital marketing team at Sprout Social, a social media management platform platform for business. While working at Sprout I have had the amazing opportunity to spend time researching and writing about all things social media, and I love creating actionable content-blog posts, podcasts and webinars-with strategies that readers can bring back to their own campaigns.
When I'm not writing my next blog post or putting together the slides for a webinar I can usually be found out exploring all of Chicago's unique neighborhoods and breweries. If you're ever in the city, feel free to reach out to me and schedule a visit to the Sprout HQ
5 ARTICLES BY Michael Patterson
- June 30, 2016 How Much Time Should You Spend on Social?
- June 11, 2016 4 Simple Steps for Creating a Social Editorial Calendar
- Nov. 19, 2015 10 Reasons to Use a Social Media Management Tool
- Nov. 18, 2015 5 Ways to Boost Your Social Media Engagement
- Sept. 10, 2015 The 5 Steps of a High Converting Social Media Funnel