Seth Grimes is an analytics strategy consultant at Alta Plana Corporation, located near Washington DC. Seth is also a leading industry observer, focusing on business intelligence, text and content analytics, and decision support systems. He is a long-time InformationWeek contributing editor and founding chair of the Sentiment Analysis Symposium and the Text Analytics Summit conferences.
8 ARTICLES BY Seth Grimes
- Nov. 5, 2014 Social Media Analytics Innovation: Q & A with Pedro Cardoso, Synthesio
- Dec. 19, 2012 2013 1H Conferences in Social Media, BI, Big Data, and Sentiment Applications
- July 20, 2012 LinkedIn, Please Take on Group Spammers
- June 27, 2012 Sentiment Analysis Symposium call for speakers, plus free videos from New York
- April 11, 2012 Pinterest Uninterest
- Feb. 23, 2012 Senti-meter Scans the Twitterverse for Movie Sentiment: Oscar or Runner Up?
- Jan. 3, 2012 How I Estimate (Social/Sentiment/Text Analytics) Market Size
- Oct. 17, 2011 Find Value in Online/Social Text and Sentiment: Free Report, Conferences