Since 2012, Sid has been instrumental in helping entrepreneurs save time using laser-focused strategic marketing methods to grow their business. A clear communicator with a background in marketing, Sid has a passion for optimizing websites to achieve business goals and a talent for improving organic search engine rankings with his creative approach and thorough research and analysis. His area of expertise is search engine optimization, developing SEO campaigns, search engine rankings, link-building, competitor analysis, keyword research, social media marketing, pay-per-click campaign management, and analytics.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Internet Market Research
• Content Optimization
• Social Media Marketing Strategy and Implementation
• Wordpress and HTML
• Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tool
7 ARTICLES BY Sid Gandotra
- Jan. 10, 2013 The Importance of Customers in the Era of Relevance.
- Dec. 10, 2012 How Social Media Can Help Small Businesses.
- Nov. 26, 2012 The 4 Pillars of Communication
- Nov. 19, 2012 Maximize Your Online Visibility
- Nov. 8, 2012 Implementing Social Into Business Infrastructure: Mistakes Companies Make
- Nov. 6, 2012 Why Social Commerce Matters
- Nov. 5, 2012 Social Media: What's the ROI of Not Doing It?