Jayme Soulati is a hybrid PR professional offering digital, content and social media marketing powered by public relations and message mapping. She is an award-winning professional blogger and author of Writing with Verve on the Blogging Journey.
She is president of Soulati Media, Inc. and a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago.
23 ARTICLES BY Jayme Soulati
- Nov. 17, 2014 Is Twitter's Messaging Enough for Wall Street?
- Oct. 7, 2014 Mobile Marketing and the Ubiquitous QR Code
- Feb. 3, 2014 Authenticity on the Path to Professional Blogging
- Sept. 24, 2013 Who Is Monetizing Online?
- Aug. 28, 2013 Context Marketing Is Newest Social Media Buzz
- Dec. 4, 2012 Fixing The Social Media Plateau
- May 16, 2012 Do You Buy GM Cars Via Facebook Ads?
- June 2, 2011 Is Power Blogging Really The Holy Grail?
- May 29, 2011 Does Your Blog Make Commenters Comfy?
- April 26, 2011 Defining Influence: Two Camps?
- April 25, 2011 What Is Influence?
- April 18, 2011 What's Your Avatar Say?
- Feb. 23, 2011 How Do You Twitter Your Business?
- Feb. 22, 2011 Why Not to Reach 50,000 Twitter Followers
- Oct. 6, 2010 Calculating YOUR Social Media ROI
- Oct. 4, 2010 How Do You Calculate Your Media Impressions?
- Aug. 23, 2010 Greenpeace's Social Media Win Has Losers
- Aug. 18, 2010 JetBlue Flight Attendant, Social Media and Jobs
- July 22, 2010 Automating Social Media?
- July 7, 2010 The Great American Content Mashup
- June 29, 2010 Build a Foundation, Then Social Media
- May 21, 2010 Social Media Relations and Corporate What-If Plans
- April 27, 2010 Irony of Dirt, Circles and Perhaps Social Media