Social Business Helpline Podcast: Episode 9
In this episode: Today we welcome Vanessa DiMauro, CEO of Leader Networks. Named by Forbes as a Top 40 Social Marketing Masters Worldwide, we are thrilled to have her on our show! Stay with us as we take a look into Ric Dragon's crystal ball and discuss the future of social networking. Also, get an inside look at the highlights of the upcoming 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit, hosted by Denise Holt, Chris Boudreaux, and Susan Emerick, and presented with The Social Shake-Up 2014 this September in Atlanta.
You ask! ... Industry leaders answer! Call in and be on our podcast with us!
- Why is it such a challenge to connect the customer base to the social audience?
- How can you make your LinkedIn profile stand out attracting the attention it deserves?
- Instagram stores - how exactly does this work?
- Forget vanity metrics, what are the metrics that truly matter?
- What are your thoughts on the future of social networking?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- bit.ly://AdvocacySummit - Registration and session/speaker info for the 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit
MeetTheSpeakers - Listen on SoundCloud - Meet the speakers of the 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit.
In today's ever-changing world of social business and digital transformation, staying up to date with cutting edge technology and best practices is not easy. Here's your chance to ask industry thought leaders any and all of your burning questions! Get relevant advice from those who know best... Call the Social Business Helpline at (855) 768-3553. Leave a voice mail question to be selected for a future show.
OR click on the tab that says, "Send Voicemail" on the right side of my website, DeniseHolt.com, and record a voicemail message of your question directly using your computer microphone or mobile device!
Follow Denise Safari on Twitter