Facebook's new Multi Product Ads may be just what your businesses social network marketing campaign is looking for to help gain more customers while keeping costs down.
Multi Product Ads enable businesses to display 3-5 products in one unit on either a desktop, or a mobile device through the news feed. This helps businesses reach more customers, both new and old by boosting clicks and conversions.
The old ad format was designed to feature one ad at a time. Many businesses found this feature to be a heavy burden on thier social network marketing ad spend since you are required to pay per ad.
How well do Facebook Multi Product Ads perform?
Compared to regular ads, customers will see a huge difference when it comes to engagement and click through rate, up to 50% higher in many cases, and a drop in cost per click, 46% lower in many cases. This is a win-win, as higher engagement improves ad quality and decreases costs.
Here are a few examples of how well Multi Product ads are doing for businesses
One company used Facebook Multi Product ads to help boost in store purchases of its famous cookies by reaching their targeted audience with their message, which lead to a 9% increase in sales and a 5x return on their social networking marketing ad spend.
Another company used this new feature and gained 50% of new customers through the platform for a 7 x return on ad spend.
When it comes to social network marketing, the appeal of any platform for businesses should be it's effectiveness in increasing sales and Facebook's Multi Product Ads seem to hit the mark.
Set up a Multi Product Ad
1. Go to Power Editor
2. Click the Multiple Images and Links in one ad tab (type what you want people to know)
3. Select the number of Images and Links tab
4. Select destination URL- Enter the URL you want promoted, select the image (this is where people will be redirected once clicking the image or information tied to link)
5. Select the Headline- Which appears below the image (enter a brief description of item or service you wish to promote)
6. Enter Description- Grey text- appears below the headline
7. Image- Choose the image to display (Note: Facebook suggests that a square 600x600 pixel image be used for best results)
8. The final few steps are Create Optimization, See More URL and Display URL, Tracking Pixels and Settings and you are good to go!
Will you take advantage of the Facebook's new Multi-ad format in your social network marketing?