Terry has a passion for combining technology and the needs of people. He has worked in a number of companies on collaborative and social software. At AssociCom, he leads a team of professionals who want to help create new ways for associations to interact with and deliver value to their members.
7 ARTICLES BY Terry Coatta
- May 14, 2012 A Day in the Life of a Small Online Community
- April 25, 2012 Discussion: The Heart of Small Online Communities
- April 19, 2012 Can Small Online Communities Survive?
- March 20, 2012 The Conference Compression Factor
- March 15, 2012 Online Community for Associations - Who Cares!
- March 8, 2012 Blended Socialization
- Nov. 17, 2011 Help! My Community is Failing