Brandon Uttley, APR, is a seasoned web marketing and public relations professional with 25 years of experience. He has been involved in starting four web development and online marketing companies. His fifth startup, Go For Launch, teaches people how to start and grow their business.
Uttley earned the Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) designation from Public Relations Society of America and served as president of the PRSA Charlotte chapter in 2009. He is a frequent public speaker and contributor to marketing and business blogs.
8 ARTICLES BY Brandon Uttley
- Feb. 18, 2012 It's Time to Pin Your Brand to Pinterest
- April 22, 2011 Business at the Speed Of Like
- Feb. 24, 2009 Top Tools To Use When Starting A Web Business (Part 2)
- Feb. 24, 2009 Top Tools To Use When Starting A Web Business (Part 1)
- Feb. 24, 2009 Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Personal Brand Image Online
- Feb. 18, 2009 Social Media How Tos: The Essentials You Need To Get Started
- Jan. 20, 2009 Show Me The Money: How To Make Cash Online Without Robbing Old Ladies And Stealing Kids' Candy
- Jan. 5, 2009 Take Small Steps To Succeed