Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestselling books "Call to Action", "Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?" and "Always Be Testing". Bryan has been the keynote speaker for Search Engine Strategies, Shop.org, Direct Marketing Association, MarketingSherpa, E-consultancy, Webcom and the Canadian Marketing Association. He is also the co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of the Web Analytics Association. Bryan serves as an advisory board member of Search Engine Strategies, the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit and several venture capital backed startup companies (ie. Bazaarvoice,Monetate, UserTesting.com, BoostCTR, Runa etc.).
Bryan Eisenberg is the recognized authority and pioneer in improving online conversion rates, Persuasion Architecture, and persona marketing. Bryan was recently recognized by eConsultancy members as one of the top 10 User Experience Gurus and and he was selected as one of the inaugural iMedia Top 25 Marketers.
Bryan has been featured expert by The Wall Street Journal and the The New York Times and been quoted in Business 2.0, CXO Europe, Advertising Age, CNN, Forrester Research, Jupiter Research, Miami Herald, Publish, Internet Advertising Report (IAR), Chicago Business Tribune, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, Target Marketing, DM News, Microsoft's bCentral, MarketingSherpa, the Toronto Star, Smart Money & Internet Retailer for his thought leadership in the critical area of internet marketing and improving online conversion rates.
In 1998, Bryan co-founded FutureNow Inc., the company has been helping businesses generate more engagements, leads, subscriptions, and sales with its unique framework he helped develop, Persuasion Architecture®. Bryan's proudest professional accomplishments are the thousands of companies, students and clients, including HP, NBC Universal, GE, WebEx, Overstock and Dell, that have consistently enjoyed dramatic improvement in sales.
9 ARTICLES BY Bryan Eisenberg
- March 23, 2015 50+ Digital Marketing Tools to Grow Your Startup
- March 7, 2015 Is Conversion Rate Optimization a Dead End?
- Jan. 24, 2015 What A Used Car Salesman Can Teach You About Empathy
- Dec. 13, 2014 How to Get Traction for Your Startup Business
- Nov. 17, 2014 The Stepford Personas: What Lies Beneath?
- Nov. 4, 2013 Please Don't Stereotype Your Personas
- July 12, 2013 Google's Search Magic Revealed
- Nov. 18, 2012 The About Us Page in a Social World
- Sept. 19, 2012 Conversion Optimization 101: Culture Trumps Strategy and Tactics