Adam is the CEO & Managing Partner of ConvoNation.com, and a Senior Consultant & Partner at Brand and Reputation Management. He has extensive experience in digital strategy, reputation management, and communication planning. Adam has previously worked in global communications in both digital technology and healthcare at Hill & Knowlton and Euro RSCG, serving such clients as Hewlett-Packard, Amgen, Deloitte, Yahoo!, and JNJ among others. He is a sought after speaker on topics surrounding reputation implications in social media.
6 ARTICLES BY Adam Schreiber
- Feb. 9, 2012 Facebook 'Likes' Don't Drive Brand Loyalty
- Oct. 30, 2011 Establishing the Brand of YOU
- July 25, 2011 Reports Indicate Facebook IPO to Be Delayed, Still in Trouble
- June 30, 2011 Social Media and ROI: Likes and Follows Only Go So Far
- June 16, 2011 Five Reasons the Facebook IPO is Troubling
- June 15, 2011 Five Reasons the Facebook IPO is Troubling