Deidre Woollard has written for AOL.com, HuffingtonPost.com, Realtor.com, JustLuxe.com, Pursuitist.com and more. She formerly taught in the University of California Irvine Extension Digital Journalism Program.
18 ARTICLES BY Deidre Woollard
- Jan. 5, 2015 The Pitch Economy: The Tedium of the News Cycle
- Dec. 7, 2014 To Blog Or Not To Blog Is Not The Question
- Nov. 24, 2014 The Pitch Economy: Dealing With Swag
- Nov. 23, 2014 Could Your Business Survive Without Your Name?
- Nov. 16, 2014 The Pitch Economy
- Nov. 12, 2014 Terse or Concise? The Perils and Benefits of Brevity In Online Communication
- Nov. 10, 2014 The Utility of LinkedIn Groups
- Nov. 2, 2014 Print Still Matters
- July 13, 2014 Against SEO: I'm Not Writing For Bots
- Dec. 29, 2013 Everything Is Ephemeral: Facebook, Popularity, and the Creation of the Social Self
- Nov. 18, 2013 How Valuable Is a URL in Today's World?
- Nov. 11, 2013 Memes and the Democratization of Satire
- Nov. 3, 2013 Creators and Curators: The Busywork of the Internet
- Oct. 27, 2013 Consumption, Production, and the Tablet Future
- May 5, 2013 Can JCPenney's Social Media Mea Culpa Save Its Brand?
- April 26, 2013 Avoiding Fauxthenticity in Social Media
- March 12, 2013 4 Tips for Healthy Rebranding
- Feb. 25, 2013 Twitter Smarts: What Brands Can Learn From the TV Show Scandal