@deirdrewalsh is an award-winning, social business program manager with a decade of digital media, integrated marketing, online community, corporate communications, and program development experience. Currently, she is the Sr. Social Strategist for Jive Software, which brings the innovation of the consumer web to the enterprise. She has been published in several outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, and has been a featured speaker at events like SXSW. In 2006, Deirdre launched the National Instruments social business program, which measurably impacted customer loyalty, marketing and product development. Prior to NI, Deirdre specialized in public relations for Hewlett-Packard, Allstate and the Texas Senate. Deirdre graduated with a bachelor of science in public relations and minors in business and English from The University of Texas.
6 ARTICLES BY Deirdre Walsh
- Oct. 8, 2012 What LEGO Taught Me about Community Building
- Sept. 24, 2012 Listen Up, Social Media Managers!
- Sept. 21, 2012 Does Your Organization Have Social DNA?
- Sept. 13, 2012 It's Time to Define the Social Business Relationship
- May 9, 2012 Enterprise Social Graph 101
- May 8, 2012 10 Jobs in 1: The Life of an Internal Community Manager