Denise Keller is COO and founding partner of Benchmark Email, one of the world's leading email marketing services for small businesses. Keller served as Vice President of Finance for restaurant chain Seafood Broiler and CEO of Accor's U.S. Ticket Services Division before transferring into the COO position at Benchmark, where she has been instrumental in bringing in numerous small business customers, as well as high-profile clients that include Mercedes Benz, Siemens and Kaiser Permanente. Denise is also a regular writer for Young Entrepreneur, The Email Guide, and Benchmark Email's corporate blog.
5 ARTICLES BY Denise Keller
- May 7, 2012 The Pros & Cons Of Tumblr For Online Marketing
- March 19, 2012 How Powerhouse Pinterest Can Boost Your Female Audience
- Dec. 31, 2011 The Top 7 Reasons You Should Implement Social Media Intelligence
- Nov. 2, 2011 The Top 5 Online Marketing Benefits of Facebook Timeline
- Sept. 1, 2011 The Drawbacks of Google+ Real Names Policy For Online Marketers