Drew is the founder and CEO of ActionSprout.com; a Facebook app that empowers nonprofits and political campaigns to engage supporters beyond like, share and comment.
Drew has been helping organizations build productive relationships with supporters online for over ten years. From 2001 to 2009 he helped create the online strategy program at the former nonprofit technology leader Groundwire.
Drew is a a rabid supporter of entrepreneurship in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors and is active angel investor. He serves on the board of GetLittleBird.com and lives in Portland Oregon with his wife and kids.
6 ARTICLES BY Drew Bernard
- April 3, 2015 How Nonprofits Can Create Real-Time Marketing
- Feb. 27, 2015 3 Strategies to Succeed at Social Content Marketing
- July 28, 2014 Two Simple Questions Can Radically Improve Facebook Engagement
- June 9, 2014 Content Marketing: 45% of the Time, It Works Every Time
- April 26, 2014 Reach More Than 2% of Your Fans on Facebook
- March 11, 2014 3 Goals Every Facebook Manager Should Obsess Over