I am a Marketing Consultant, Blogger and Podcaster with 30 years global marketing experience, managing and building brands for companies like Unilever and Johnson & Johnson. I now help passionate marketers build brands better, bigger and faster using insight, analysis and practical tips on marketing, advertising and digital media that draw on my global marketing experience across food, beauty care and eBusiness. My podcast has been in the top 5 business podcasts in the Euro Podcast Awards the last 2 years.
8 ARTICLES BY Gary Bembridge
- Sept. 30, 2008 SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
- Sept. 20, 2008 THROUGH THE COMPETITORS EYES PART 2
- Sept. 18, 2008 PREDICTING COMPETITIVE REACTION...
- Aug. 21, 2008 Kellogs and the "cardboard" Kelly Holmes
- Aug. 19, 2008 Why Big Ideas are so Big
- May 19, 2008 Where do "old" marketers and ad people go to?
- May 15, 2008 What can Boris Johnson's cutting advertising budgets teach us?
- April 17, 2008 Oh surprise, content is king not channel...