Jeff serves as Director of Technology & Digital Content Production at PerkettPR and is responsible for driving the strategy, direction and execution of social media and digital content programs for clients and PerkettPR's own new efforts. Jeff also serves as the guru behind PerkettPR's Social Media Workshop offering and spends the majority of his time educating team members and clients on current social media concepts and tools, as well as crafting custom social media packages for clients who are ready to begin executing on new media initiatives. In addition, Jeff is responsible for producing blogs, podcasts and videos for PerkettPR and client's who want to add additional multimedia components to their website.
18 ARTICLES BY Jeff Glasson
- Oct. 7, 2011 Kids Can Participate in Social Media....Safely
- March 31, 2011 If Your Social Content Isn't Brand-Relevant, It's Just Noise
- Dec. 16, 2010 The Almighty, The All Powerful...The Tweet
- Dec. 2, 2010 Charitable Giving Goes Social This Holiday Season
- Oct. 14, 2010 Getting Social-Social Media's Boost for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Aug. 18, 2008 What is a Web. 2.0 PR Agency?
- July 2, 2008 Did Alka-Seltzer fizzle out at building community?
- May 8, 2008 SMB7 - Hiring/Getting hired in a Web 2.0 World
- April 24, 2008 10 Blogging Tips from the Web 2.0 Expo
- April 3, 2008 Corporate Twitter Entities - Yay or Nay?
- April 1, 2008 Jump-start your Twitter experience with the Twitter Pack
- March 21, 2008 Mzinga and the Power of Community
- March 14, 2008 5 SEO Tips for PR Professionals
- Feb. 22, 2008 Social Media Club: Increasing your blog's influence
- Feb. 7, 2008 Twitter vs. Facebook: tools of choice
- Feb. 7, 2008 In a Web 2.0 World, Customer Service Still Matters
- Feb. 6, 2008 PerkettPR Interview Series: Bambi Francisco, Vator.tv
- Feb. 6, 2008 How Twitter Can Expand Your World - Frenemies and All