John Serpa is a motivational speaker, and the author of LiNK: The Fascinating Ways Our Minds Connect. He's passionate about sparking creativity and innovation by helping organizations move from transactional to transformational. Serpa resides in Chicago, IL, and in his free time, enjoys producing techno music and storm chasing. His weekly blog is @ www.johnserpa.com.
9 ARTICLES BY John Serpa
- March 4, 2013 The "Like My Facebook Page" Fallacy
- Jan. 25, 2012 What's Your Social Media Signature?
- Jan. 2, 2012 Four Tweets That Changed My Life in 2011. . .
- Dec. 26, 2011 Two Compelling Social Media Trends for 2012
- Dec. 21, 2011 Is Twitter Showing We're Depressed?
- Dec. 19, 2011 Saving Lives With Social Media
- Dec. 9, 2011 The Million Twitter Follower Fallacy...and Influence
- Dec. 6, 2011 Knowledge Flow and Twitter Usage
- Dec. 3, 2011 It's Not About Klout!