About Jonathan Hemus:
Jonathan is an experienced communication counsellor with over 25 years' experience providing reputation management advice and training to world leading organisations and brands. He is known for his specialist expertise in crisis communication and is a highly regarded trainer and coach.
At Insignia he has developed plans and delivered training to prevent and prepare for crisis, and advised organisations in the midst of major incidents and issues. He has advised organisations including Diageo, Disney, the International Cricket Council, Lafarge, Novartis, Procter and Gamble, PwC across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Jonathan is a regular media commentator on reputation management matters having featured on Sky News, BBC TV and radio, Al Jazeera, CNN, The Times of London and a wide range of international, regional and sector-specific media. He has also spoken on reputation management, crisis communication, PR and reputational risk management at national and international conferences and events.
8 ARTICLES BY Jonathan Hemus
- July 1, 2014 How to Protect Your Reputation from a Social Media Crisis
- Feb. 26, 2013 Why Crisis Media Training is About More than Just the Message
- Feb. 15, 2013 Supermarkets Set the Standard in Horse Meat Crisis Communication
- Feb. 11, 2013 Social Media Crisis Planning: A Case Study
- Dec. 17, 2012 Social Media Policy: Make Sure Your Employees are Versed With It
- Oct. 31, 2012 Reputation Management In an Era of Total Transparency
- Oct. 24, 2012 Six Principles for Reputation Management in a Transparent World
- Oct. 1, 2012 Social Media: An Essential Part of Crisis Communication Training and Planning