Jon-Mikel Bailey worked in sales, marketing, and business development for technology and marketing firms before co-founding Wood Street in 2002. He writes and gives seminars on digital marketing, social media, branding, design, and development for conferences, chambers of commerce, trade associations, and colleges.
8 ARTICLES BY Jon-Mikel Bailey
- May 10, 2015 When Groupthink Kills a Perfectly Good Website
- March 13, 2015 How Important Is Mobile, Anyway?
- Dec. 1, 2013 5 Questions with Ann Handley
- Oct. 1, 2013 Go Ahead, Ignore Mobile Users for Email Marketing, We Dare You [INFOGRAPHIC]
- July 11, 2013 Social Media and SEO: They Love Each Other
- Oct. 5, 2012 Social Media Marketing Won't Work for You... Unless
- Sept. 17, 2012 Going Mobile: Do You Use Utility Marketing to Connect with Clients?
- April 15, 2012 Content Marketing - Are You Solving Problems or Creating Noise?