Khalid Raza works with IBM as talent development leader in HR. He feels strongly about work being an extension of oneself and believes that it's time that the workplace witnessed a paradigm shift. Avid blogger, sometimes a poet and music enthusiast, he loves driving, technology, new experiences and life on the go. Khalid leads IBM Bangalore's cricket team and finds himself to be a strong team player and would have loved to have been a pro cricketer as an alternate career.
Khalid leads and consults on all things talent and social and is ever willing to help people work smarter. Key focus of his work to date has been, Learning Strategy and Operations, People Management, Talent Development, Social Media Consulting, Enterprise Talent Community Management and last but not the least Reverse Mentoring. At work he is focused on leading HR and influencing IBM to accelerate the adoption of social business as a better way to work.
He is IBM Accredited Associate Project Manager, Learning Professional and a Certified IBM Recruiter. He is also an IBM Corporate Service Corps member, where only 100 IBMers get selected every year, across the world. In 2013, he was recognized to be in the top 50 HR Professionals in India, by People Matters. Khalid has recently been named as one of India's top 100 HR influencers you must follow on Twitter by Hirers, a Talent Strategy & Career Design Agency. He also got named in the Top 100 Global HR Influencers To Follow on Twitter by Wittyparrot.
12 ARTICLES BY Khalid Raza
- April 25, 2013 What's a mooc and why you should know and care!
- Jan. 29, 2013 It's Time to Wash Your Face(book)!
- Jan. 24, 2013 How Working from Home Can Work Against You
- Sept. 26, 2012 Are You Creating Cloned Social?
- Aug. 24, 2012 Recruiting Socially! How IBM is hiring.
- May 15, 2012 Your Information: How much is too much?
- March 6, 2012 How do you make a community more active?
- Jan. 22, 2012 [email protected]: What's happening inside Big Blue?
- Nov. 23, 2011 Keeping Employees Engaged
- Oct. 19, 2011 What is a Community's Value? How Do I Create It?
- Aug. 8, 2011 Social Learning through Communities : Are we wasting time?
- Aug. 7, 2011 Community Manager: A Super-Powered Human Being or a Sensitive Leader?