Laura - a Texas native & Southern California transplant - is a new breed of media mogul. With experience and interest in all sorts of industries - Tech, Finance, Fashion, Wine & Spirits, Journalism - It's no surprise www.Follr.com swooped her up to head their social media and content strategy. Media and Journalism being in her blood (Dad owns Dallas-based media powerhouse Success Partners), she's a fresh & well-rounded authority on all things currently taking over the universe. As for accolades, Laura started writing and editing for SUCCESS.com before she had her high school diploma. From there she organized and lead massive email and print campaigns for international social justice organization, Invisible Children's some 500k donors and helped weather the media MEGA-storm that was #KONY2012. With degrees in International Business & Economics, Laura then left the non-profit world to become the social media strategist for a SoCal based fashion retailer. In addition to freelance writing and blogging, she spends her free time taking in as many beautiful San Diego sunsets as possible and perfecting the G&T (extra lime please).
11 ARTICLES BY Laura Johnson
- Aug. 26, 2014 4 Simple Ways to Make Your Hashtags Work Overtime
- Aug. 22, 2014 5 Types of Online Communities that Save You Money
- Aug. 16, 2014 Promoting vs. Spamming: What is the Difference?
- Aug. 14, 2014 8 Ideas for Promoting Your Online Community
- Aug. 13, 2014 6 Nonprofit Organizations with Super Successful Online Communities
- Aug. 7, 2014 4 Reasons Why LinkedIn Groups Is Giving Online Communities a Bad Name
- July 28, 2014 You Need to Know: 5 Rules of Online Community Engagement
- July 25, 2014 Social Network vs. Online Community: What Is the Difference?
- July 24, 2014 8 Great Tools for Online Community Managers
- July 17, 2014 Five Online Community Types: Which One Does Yours Fit Into?
- July 10, 2014 8 Non-Facebook Social Networks Your Business Needs to be Using