Maz is a customer focussed business strategist and a management consultant. He specialises in customer strategy, customer experience and relationship marketing. Maz has a deep interest in people, relationships and business. He is a member of the Institute of Direct Marketing.
16 ARTICLES BY maz iqbal
- April 18, 2015 What Does It Take To Close The Customer Experience Gap?
- April 12, 2015 Solve The Problems Of Employee Engagement and Customer Loyalty
- March 10, 2014 Amazon: Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company?
- Nov. 19, 2012 Why Marketing Should Not Lead the Drive Towards Authentic Customer-centricity
- Oct. 4, 2012 Musings on Customer Centricity, Customer Experience and Social
- Feb. 22, 2012 Customer Experience: are you sitting at the right table?
- Sept. 10, 2011 Why Large Companies Cannot Cultivate Customer Intimacy
- Aug. 5, 2011 Are We, the Customer Community, Living in the Land of Make Believe?
- July 22, 2011 Easy Ways for Smaller Businesses to Improve the Customer Experience
- July 19, 2011 9 Observations on the Retail Shopping Experience
- July 15, 2011 Can You Fake a Customer-Centric Orientation?
- July 1, 2011 How to Profit by Taking On More of Your Customer's Risks
- June 24, 2011 How to Eat the Customer Experience Elephant
- June 7, 2011 An Inquiry Into Customer Engagement - Making the Abstract Concrete
- June 6, 2011 Four Perspectives on Customer Insight
- May 25, 2011 Two Car Breakdown Companies and the Six Lessons You Can Learn