Sandy Gibson is the CEO of Elevate | The First Social Newsletter Platform. Elevate uses social updates to create beautiful, shareable newsletters so digital marketers can save 5 - 10 hours each week and focus on what they do best: creating and sharing content that matters to their customers.
Sandy graduated from Princeton University and swears that audiobooks will change your life.
6 ARTICLES BY Sandy Gibson
- April 11, 2013 How to Use Email to Defeat the 3 Horseman of the No Sharing Apocalypse: Inconvenience, Forgetfulness & Busyness
- March 18, 2013 A Tweet Falls in the Woods: How People See (or Don't) Your Best Posts
- March 1, 2013 The Science of Social Advocacy: Inspiring Employee and Partner Advocates
- Feb. 23, 2013 When Barbarians Are Inside the Gates: How Customers Choose Who Represents Your Company
- Feb. 15, 2013 You Started a Social Ambassador Program, Now What Will You Talk About?
- Feb. 9, 2013 Cognitive Dissonance: Why Social Sharing Creates Employee Advocates