Scott Gould is co-founder of Like Minds, and a writer, speaker and noted leader on the changing nature of communication.
9 ARTICLES BY Scott Gould
- Oct. 20, 2011 Liveblog: The New Nature of the World
- Oct. 20, 2011 Liveblogging: More Disruption of the Norms
- Oct. 13, 2011 The Science of Search: Search Engines as Content Curators: Appealing to People AND Robots
- Sept. 28, 2011 Increased Social Networking Blurs the Lines Between Online and Offline
- Feb. 18, 2011 What on Earth IS Influence?
- Feb. 10, 2011 What Was Said at the Social Recruitment Debate
- Dec. 14, 2010 Do Retweets Matter?
- Oct. 11, 2010 The Creative Plateau and Content Curation
- Aug. 4, 2010 B2B & Social Media: Provide A Solution