I started building apps in 2011 and my first app hit #8 under educational games. I started making a few hundred dollars a month, but had no idea what I was doing. Then in 2013 I decided to start a podcast so I could pick the brains of app creators that I admired including the co-founder of Shazam, Tapbots, Crossy Road, etc and that changed everything.
Now I run an app PR agency, Runway.bz, where we've helped clients get featured by Apple, hit the #2 paid app overall, and get coverage on Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Follow him on Twitter: @stevepyoung.
6 ARTICLES BY Steve [email protected]
- Jan. 22, 2015 How Businesses Can Leverage Local Twitter Marketing
- Aug. 11, 2013 28 Must See Social Media Statistics
- June 18, 2013 7 Great Animated Explainer Videos That Actually Convert [VIDEOS]
- May 3, 2013 5 Clever Ways Your Business Can Use Video to Drive Traffic
- April 3, 2013 Viral Video Manifesto: Be Bold, Be Unforgettable
- March 31, 2013 5 Hilarious iPhone Photo Apps for April Fools' Day