I'm the inbound marketing manager at StoreYa.com. I love all things digital and am always looking for the latest social marketing scoop.
StoreYa is a Social Commerce Platform designed to increase engagement and conversions across social networks, mobile & online stores.www.StoreYa.com
We are retail heroes and our sole purpose is to make your business grow!
We help over 50,000 retailers, entrepreneurs and innovators, just like you, make their dreams and passions into reality by enabling them to engage their customers and increase their sales through a broad array of social sales & marketing tools, while increasing the amount of time they have to get more work done through simple, yet powerful automated tools.
As former small business owners ourselves, we know the day to day struggles that you face. We are all too familiar with the lack of manpower, budget, and resources that you need in order to fulfill your dreams. That is why we started StoreYa! To help you manage the pressures of running a business by providing you with an all-in-one marketing & sales platform to set you on the right track for success!
30 ARTICLES BY Zack Fagan
- July 28, 2015 6 Pinterest Marketing Tips You Can Use Today
- June 8, 2015 A/B Testing Made Easy: 6 Steps to Success
- May 25, 2015 6 Steps to Writing Product Descriptions That Sell
- April 20, 2015 11 Awesome Automated Email Triggers You Should be Using
- March 23, 2015 How to Use Upselling to Make Your Customers Happy (and Boost Your Sales Too)
- March 3, 2015 How to Market on Instagram: 14 Tips and 6 Tools
- Feb. 4, 2015 How to Write a Unique Value Proposition
- Dec. 26, 2014 Pricing Strategy: How to Raise Prices Without Losing Customers
- Dec. 11, 2014 How to Create Effective Facebook Ads by Being Ridiculously Personal
- Dec. 1, 2014 How to Create a Buyer Persona
- Oct. 23, 2014 How to Make, Use, and Perfect Automated Email Marketing Workflows
- Oct. 6, 2014 4 Reasons Why Email Marketing for eCommerce is Not a Thing of the Past
- Sept. 15, 2014 6 Word of Mouth Marketing Tips to Get People Talking About You
- Sept. 10, 2014 Scheduling Facebook Posts for Businesses
- Aug. 17, 2014 How to Improve Email Open Rates: The Small Business Owner's Guide
- Aug. 11, 2014 21 Little Ways to Build a Trustworthy eCommerce Website
- July 28, 2014 Google Adwords vs Facebook Ads: Choosing the Right Marketing Platform
- July 16, 2014 4 Tips for How to Use YouTube for eCommerce
- July 14, 2014 4 Steps and 20 Tips for Successful Twitter Marketing
- June 26, 2014 7 Steps to Make Your Product Launch Lift Off
- June 20, 2014 6 Tips to Take Your Local Business to the Next Level with Facebook
- June 13, 2014 The ABCs of Blogging for eCommerce: Why It's Important and How to Get Started
- June 9, 2014 How to Use User Generated Content
- June 3, 2014 Show Your True Colors: How to Use Color in Marketing
- June 2, 2014 Finding the Discount Sweet Spot