TriveraGuy is Tom Snyder, founder, president and CEO of Trivera Interactive, one of the upper Midwest's oldest, and most respected Interactive firms. Tom has been blogging since 1998, sharing the insight gained from helping small to medium sized businesses use digital and Web technology as powerful tools to re-enforce their brands. Tom oversees the day to day operations of the firm, and lives in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin with his wife Marjie and their two dogs. When Tom isn't busy being a superhero, he's also a wine snob, music junkie, Ex-Milwaukee Radio Guy, HDTV expert, political wonk, hopeless romantic and author of "The Complete Idiot's Mini Guide to Realtime Marketing with Foursquare," from Penguin Books.
5 ARTICLES BY Tom Snyder
- Dec. 1, 2010 The Dilemma of Authenticity, Transparency and Limited Resources
- Sept. 20, 2010 Twitter Followers for Your Business: From Zero to Hero
- Aug. 10, 2010 10-4, Social Media - We Got Ourselves a Convoy!
- July 26, 2010 Twitter - New Media, or News Media?
- July 12, 2010 Why I Dumped Tweetdeck for Mixero