This new infographic from Sentiment identifies the key pain points that contact centers experience when 'going social'. As well as reinforcing the view that social customer care is rapidly growing in importance for brands and consumers alike, it looks at why contact centres need to ditch the legacy system in favour of a multi-channel approach to customer service, how to justify the costs, find the right skills and measure the results.
There are also some interesting stats that may surprise you:
- Over a third of customers who interact with a brand online do so to complain.
- One in three social media users prefer social care over contacting a brand using a phone.
- When faced with a negative service experience, 56% of customers say they would never do business with that company again.
- 71% of companies are concerned about social media risks, but only 36% provide employee training.
- 42% of service agents are unable to efficiently resolve customer issues due to disconnected systems out-dated user interfaces.