I've talked before about the benefits of guest blogging, and it remains one of the most powerful, cost-effective and profitable ways of extending the reach and influence of a professionally-produced blog online.
It clearly highlighted the fact that guest blogging is a force to be reckoned with in blog marketing terms.
I post once a month on the website, the main reasons for which include:
* The social media today network includes 1,800 bloggers globally
* There are more than 100,000 registered members in the network
* The network attracts more than 1,000,000 monthly visitors
More importantly, all guest blogs are uploaded by an independent editorial team at social media today, meaning that the quality of content published on the website remains high at all times.
What happened when I submitted my last guest blog for uploading onto the website was, however, a huge surprise. The main benefits of guest blogging were evident in a short space of time, namely:
* More than 650 shares, Likes and re-tweets across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
* Nearly 700 visitors to my blog within one day, clicking on this link from the published article
* A new client signing up from Vancouver for six months' blog marketing consultancy in 2014
The benefits of guest blogging, then, couldn't be clearer. If you're not doing it yet - why not?