"Socialutions" having the definition of people, communities and organizations leveraging technology to interact with people for the purpose of solving problems. The act of working together with others to create new solutions to old paradigms of communications and interaction without boundaries and with limitless reach.
This definition best defines the new paradigm of problem solving and finding or creating innovative solutions through social exchanges. Socialutions redefines organizational and institutional methods used previously to manage people, groups as well as customers and suppliers.
Socialutions is a shift in thinking for people and organizations. The shift is enabled by the knowledge of what drives the social dynamics of today's web of relations. The new knowledge transcends thinking much like "the Quality Movement" of the eighties. Transcends in that is is neither a product or process (although processes are involved) but rather it is a philosophy of a new management paradigm. The new management paradigm labeled "Socialutions" includes:
- Tapping into the organizations greatest resource: people (employees, customers & suppliers) for innovation, problem solving and breakthrough ideas
- Engaging in open and honest conversations without corporate spin or adherence to past policies
- Enabling customers and suppliers to assist in the rapid improvement of the organizations feedback loops
- Changing from spin marketing to conversational marketing
- Removal of corporate barriers to honest and open conversations i.e. power and political barriers
- Leveraging "free" technology to improve processes, products and communications
- Response time to issues and critical conversations is targeted at immediate
- Finding ways to leverage social media that breaks down barriers and reduces cost forever and ever
- Learn how to listen to the voice of the people again, again and again. Education is a "must be".
- Lead the transformation of your culture and ask everyone to engage in the process, from the top to the bottom, inside and out.
The converging dynamics of open conversations and technological breakthroughs will transform markets at the click of a mouse. If your business can't see the train coming then it just maybe sitting on the track looking in the wrong direction. At some point in time your organization maybe surprised as to how fast it is loosing customers to either an existing or new company that has embraced the transformation before you.
There is a lot more to learn but even more to forget. Socialutions is a transformation of mind and heart for businesses and their relations with people. Transformation is everyone's job but only if leaders agree that things need to change.
What say you?
Get the PDF here..