Video content is a big deal in social media marketing - there's a reason why every social platform has added its own native video option.
In case you need more convincing:
- Research shows that videos are the Facebook format most likely to reach and engage audiences
- Tweets with video generate 9X more engagement than basic text updates
- Video content on Instagram generates the most engagement, in terms of both comments and Likes.
- Pinterest says that users are 2.6x more likely to make a purchase after viewing brand video content on the site
- LinkedIn users 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post
Clearly, video should be on your social content radar - but how can you get started with video content? The below infographic from Score provides some additional video usage stats, and key tips for small businesses in particular.
A version of this post was first published on the Digital Information World blog.