Jesús Hoyos is a CRM industry analyst, advisor, speaker, influencer and blogger for the Latin American region (JesusHoyos.com, LLC). Jesús started his CRM career as consultant in 1990 at Data Code, now SemaTree, a CRM software vendor. He is Partner and co-founder of Solvis Consulting, a consulting firm that specializes in providing services in the execution of Customer Relationship Management strategies. Throughout his career he has assisted clients, vendors, and team members with business processes, requirements, project management, quality assurance, business cases and best practices. Before founding Solvis, he was the Regional Domain Partner for Customer Management Solutions in Latin America for Cambridge Technology Partners. Jesús is also co-founder of Customers Forever, LLC, a company dedicated to promote CRM in Latin America. At Solvis, he has worked with high profile international companies in Canada, United States and Latin America executing CRM strategies and implementing many business solutions. Jesus is also a co-founder of the Social Media Club Mexico City.
9 ARTICLES BY Jesus Hoyos
- April 27, 2012 The Evolution of the Social Media Command Center in Latin America
- Aug. 15, 2011 CRM Idol Begins Today with Representation from Latin America and Spain.
- May 9, 2011 10 Steps to integrate CRM and Social Media (#SocialCRM, #scrm)
- March 10, 2011 Social CRM Comes to Spain: My podcasts with @bruceculbert, @ekolsky and @pgreenbe
- Aug. 5, 2010 Managing International CRM Projects
- Feb. 17, 2010 Cloud Computing is evolving in Latin America #latam
- Feb. 12, 2010 Facebook is ready for Latin America.
- Jan. 25, 2010 Some thoughts about Social Media and Social CRM in Latin America
- Jan. 13, 2010 Some of my CRM posts, presentations and podcasts in English