Tim is founder and Executive Creative Director of redpepper, a Nashville-based integrated ad agency that produces creative content and marketing promotions for brands like Claire's, Georgia Pacific, Kirkland's, Oreck, John Deere and SVP Worldwide. redpepper meaningfully intersects brands with people's lives by constantly exploring, experimenting with, and inventing new ways to engage through relevant marketing in this ever-changing world of technological and social habits
Tim currently speaks nationally to organizations such as American Marketing Association, Direct Marketing Association, and Nashville Advertising Federation on two topics he knows best: company culture and integrated marketing. Tim also spoke at the 2013 Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum. His insights have made their way to CIO.com, CMO.com, Retail TouchPoints, Chief Marketer and Forbes, just to name a few.
Tim was named 2010 Agency Marketer of the Year by the AMA Nashville chapter. He's also a past president of the Nashville chapter of the American Advertising Federation.
16 ARTICLES BY Tim McMullen
- July 21, 2015 Why Pinterest May Be The Most Important Social Network For Brands For The 2015 Holiday Season
- June 5, 2015 Relationship Status: In an Open Relationship with Facebook
- March 12, 2015 Social Customer Service: The Key to Loyalty and Sales
- Jan. 27, 2015 Everything Brands Should Know About Twitter's New 'Recap' Feature
- Jan. 3, 2015 3 Keys to Thrive as Facebook Gets Less Promotional
- Nov. 8, 2014 5 Retailers Rocking Instagram
- Oct. 17, 2014 Which Side of the Twitter Algorithm Debate Are You On?
- Oct. 2, 2014 4 Ways to Stay on Top After Facebook's Like-Gate Ban
- Sept. 18, 2014 6 Tips to Making Your Brand Cool to Gen Z on Social Media
- Aug. 24, 2014 Excellent Social Media Networking: Get Off Your Computer and Meet People!
- June 10, 2014 Living for Affirmation: Gen Z's Social Media Habits
- Nov. 4, 2013 Get Your Product Pinned Just in Time for the Holidays
- Nov. 2, 2013 Navigating the TV Twitterverse One Tweet at a Time
- Oct. 7, 2013 The Whys of Hashtagging: Putting the Pound Sign to Work
- Oct. 1, 2013 Hashtag Best Practices: What Your Brand Needs to Know
- Aug. 22, 2013 The History of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]