It's been a little over a week since we announced the latest version of our Post Designer photo editor tool, and our users have been BUSY! Thousands of custom graphics have been created and shared using the tool and we're getting great feedback so far.
Today we'd like to share 10 examples of the kinds of things users have been posting on their Facebook pages. Maybe one will give you an idea for something you could share with your own followers!
You could create a post to...
1. Thank your fans for their loyalty, like Think PINK Live GREEN Events:
2. Advertise a promotion you're running, like Home by Vintage Signtique Signs:
3. Make an announcement, like Channel 14 News - Chanute High School:
4. Notify a contest winner, like Lindsay Rae's Photography:
5. Remind followers about a special upcoming event, like Connect:
6. Announce something you're excited about, like Hair And Makeup By Bev:
7. Promote a specific product line, like Potters Therapy Teas:
8. Spread some positive seasonal vibes, like Visionary Stationery:
9. Create awareness of what your business does, like Wohnliebe:
10. Share the love, like Wonderful Things Happen: