Chad Pollitt, a decorated veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and former US Army Commander, is a Partner and VP of Audience at the Native Advertising Institute, a global think tank dedicated to advancing native advertising as an industry.
He's also an Adjunct Professor of Internet Marketing at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and an Adjunct Instructor of Content Marketing at the Rutgers University Business School.
A member of a Forbes Top 100 list, Chad authored "The Native Advertising Manifesto," "The Content Promotion Manifesto" and "51 Things Your Mother Taught You About Inbound Marketing." He is a regular contributor to industry media outlets, including the Huffington Post, Guardian and Social Media Today.
He has been creating profitable online campaigns for over 15 years for some of the World's most recognizable brands. All while delivering tens of millions of dollars of tracked return on SEO alone.
Named a top five content marketing thought leader and top 20 CMO influencer, he continues to innovate by leading the emerging industry of online content promotion and distribution.
80 ARTICLES BY Chad Pollitt
- Nov. 30, 2017 7 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2018
- Oct. 26, 2017 9 Tactics to Sharpen Your Headlines
- Sept. 28, 2017 Content Marketing is Much More than Just Top-Funnel Content
- June 23, 2017 The Ultimate Listing of Paid Influencer Marketing Solutions
- May 28, 2017 Quora's Native Advertising Solution is Out of Beta and Available to Everyone
- May 6, 2017 Why Virtual Reality will Never be the Future of Marketing and Advertising
- April 5, 2017 The 2017 Social Media Native Advertising Landscape
- Jan. 29, 2017 Content Distribution and Promotion for Audience Acquisition
- Dec. 31, 2016 6 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2017
- Sept. 28, 2016 How Google Ruined Content Marketing
- March 9, 2016 Is Facebook Throttling Major Publications on Mobile?
- Dec. 10, 2015 The Newest Social Media Network Everyone Will Love, Including You
- Nov. 18, 2015 We've Lost 17% of Our Social Traffic in the Last 12 Months, but...
- Nov. 12, 2015 6 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2016
- Sept. 20, 2015 Content Distribution - The Secret War Between Tech Giants Rages On
- Aug. 30, 2015 Questioning the Conventional Wisdom of Storytelling and User Experience
- July 31, 2015 SEO and Content Marketing Thought Leadership Is Diverging Again
- July 1, 2015 4 Ways to Accelerate B2B Lead Acquisition
- June 30, 2015 How to be a Smartass Marketer with Carro Ford [Book Review]
- May 30, 2015 Stop Wasting Your Time Listening to the Content Marketing Echo-Chamber
- May 18, 2015 Facebook Is Now in the Content Syndication Business
- April 27, 2015 The Native Advertising Arms Race Is Underway and the Combatants Might Surprise You
- April 22, 2015 The Content Marketing Ecosystem Is at a Crossroads
- April 21, 2015 Google Now Provides Marketers API for Advanced Browser-Based Content Distribution
- April 2, 2015 The Content Marketing Ecosystem Is at a Crossroads