Chad Pollitt, a decorated veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and former US Army Commander, is the Co-founder of Relevance, the world's first and only website dedicated to content promotion, news and insights.
He’s also an Adjunct Professor of Internet Marketing at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and an Adjunct Instructor of Content Marketing at the Rutgers University Business School. Chad is a member of the Advisory Board for native advertising platforms, inPowered and AdHive.
A member of a Forbes Top 100 list, Chad authored “The Native Advertising Manifesto,” “The Content Promotion Manifesto” and “51 Things Your Mother Taught You About Inbound Marketing.”
He is a regular contributor to industry media outlets, including the Huffington Post, Guardian and Social Media Today. He has been creating profitable online campaigns for over 16 years for some of the World's most recognizable brands.
All while delivering tens of millions of dollars of tracked return on SEO alone. In addition, he's driven over 100,000 leads and 24,000 marketing qualified leads in less than 10 years.
Named a top five content marketing thought leader and top 20 CMO influencer, he continues to innovate by leading the emerging industry of online content promotion and distribution.
92 ARTICLES BY Chad Pollitt
- Dec. 16, 2018 Ten 2019 Digital Marketing Predictions You Should Probably Ignore
- Dec. 6, 2018 7 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2019
- Sept. 15, 2018 A Closer Look at Post-Click Engagement Rates in Platform Assessment [New Benchmark Data]
- Aug. 7, 2018 11 Effective Content Marketing Tools to Demolish Your KPIs
- July 25, 2018 Facebook Ad Spend Grows 40% YoY as Impressions Decline [New Data]
- July 3, 2018 The Great Content Debate: Defining What Online Engagement Really Is
- June 19, 2018 How AI is Helping to Reduce Waste in Digital Advertising
- April 24, 2018 What Every Content Marketer Should Know About Artificial Intelligence
- March 27, 2018 Everything You Need to Know About Influencer Marketing and Artificial Intelligence
- March 6, 2018 11 of the Best Social Media Management and Reporting Tools to Consider
- Feb. 27, 2018 Shrinking Content Budgets Drive the Need for Content Intelligence
- Jan. 3, 2018 11 Digital Marketing Predictions You Should Ignore for 2018
- Nov. 30, 2017 7 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2018
- Oct. 26, 2017 9 Tactics to Sharpen Your Headlines
- Sept. 28, 2017 Content Marketing is Much More than Just Top-Funnel Content
- June 23, 2017 The Ultimate Listing of Paid Influencer Marketing Solutions
- May 28, 2017 Quora's Native Advertising Solution is Out of Beta and Available to Everyone
- May 6, 2017 Why Virtual Reality will Never be the Future of Marketing and Advertising
- April 5, 2017 The 2017 Social Media Native Advertising Landscape
- Jan. 29, 2017 Content Distribution and Promotion for Audience Acquisition
- Dec. 31, 2016 6 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2017
- Sept. 28, 2016 How Google Ruined Content Marketing
- March 9, 2016 Is Facebook Throttling Major Publications on Mobile?
- Dec. 10, 2015 The Newest Social Media Network Everyone Will Love, Including You
- Nov. 18, 2015 We've Lost 17% of Our Social Traffic in the Last 12 Months, but...