Rachel has spent the last 15 years helping organizations implement emerging technologies to advance their business strategies.
She understands how networked communications environments can transform how people work, their productivity and their personal satisfaction by aligning their passions, skills and relationships.
Rachel co-founded The Community Roundtable to support business leaders developing their community and social business strategies. Clients including SAP, Aetna, BASF, CA, H&R Block, and CSC benefit from Rachel's ability to make sense of abstract trends and her ability to see the implications that technical and operational decisions can have on people and processes.
115 ARTICLES BY Rachel Happe
- July 9, 2015 The Parable of Reddit or How Traditional Business Models Fail Communities
- Nov. 24, 2014 New Research: The Emerging Career Path for Community Professionals
- Oct. 3, 2014 Community Management Is No Longer a Mystery
- June 25, 2014 The Language of Engagement
- Oct. 30, 2012 A Path to Community Maturity
- June 8, 2012 Technology Changes, People Don't ... as Quickly
- June 7, 2012 Facebook's Black Ice
- May 2, 2012 Online Community Success Takes Planning and Patience
- April 12, 2012 Developing The Social Executive
- March 21, 2012 Is Community Management Strategic?
- March 6, 2012 Six Risks of Not Having Community Management
- March 2, 2012 Getting Executives to Say Yes to Social
- Feb. 23, 2012 Lost in Translation: From Social Media to Social Business
- Feb. 10, 2012 A Need For Social Architecture
- Jan. 23, 2012 Community Manager Burnout
- Jan. 6, 2012 Communities and the Value of Answering Unarticulated Needs
- Dec. 15, 2011 Customer and Community Management Trends and Predictions? We're Not Quite Ready Yet
- Dec. 14, 2011 Trends and Predictions? We're Not Quite Ready Yet
- Dec. 12, 2011 Lost in Translation: The Business of Community
- Dec. 9, 2011 Social Media Overload, Anxiety & Polarization
- Oct. 12, 2011 TheCR Is Growing!
- Oct. 4, 2011 A Conference Focused on the Business of Community
- Sept. 14, 2011 'Executive' is Just Another Word for 'Community Manager'
- Aug. 5, 2011 Making it Difficult to Join: The Case for Barriers to Participation
- June 6, 2011 Communities - The New Strategic Imperative