Paul Dunay is an award-winning B2B marketing expert with more than 20 years' success in generating demand and creating buzz for leading technology, consumer products, financial services and professional services organizations.
Paul is the author of five "Dummies" books: Facebook Marketing for Dummies (Wiley 2009), Social Media and the Contact Center for Dummies (Wiley Custom Publishing 2010), Facebook Advertising for Dummies (Wiley 2010), Facebook Marketing for Dummies 2nd Edition (Wiley 2011) and Facebook Marketing for Dummies 3rd Edition (Wiley 2012).
His unique approach to marketing has led to recognition of Paul as a BtoB Magazine Top 25 B2B Marketer of the Year for 2010 and 2009 and winner of the DemandGen Award for Utilizing Marketing Automation to Fuel Corporate Growth in 2008. He is also a finalist for the last six years in a row in the Marketing Excellence Awards competition of the Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA), and is a 2010 and 2005 gold award winner in Driving Demand.
Marketing Darwinism, Paul's blog, has been recognized as a Top 20 Marketing Blog for 2009 and 2008, a Top Blog to Watch for 2009 and 2008, and an Advertising Age Power 150 blog in the "Daily Ranking of Marketing Blogs."
Paul has shared his marketing thought leadership as a featured speaker for the American Marketing Association, BtoB Magazine, CMO Club, MarketingProfs, Marketing Sherpa, Marketing Executives Networking Group (MENG), and ITSMA. He has appeared on Fox News, and his articles have been featured in BusinessWeek, The New York Times, BtoB Magazine, MarketingProfs and MarketingSherpa.
Paul holds an Executive Certificate in Strategy and Innovation from MIT's Sloan School of Management and a bachelor's degree in Marketing and Computer Science from Ithaca College.
227 ARTICLES BY Paul Dunay
- Feb. 18, 2016 Storytelling Gone Wild: The Key to Creating Viral Content
- Feb. 10, 2016 Social Listening: Harness Marketing Insights from Consumer Conversations
- Feb. 3, 2016 Omni-Channel Marketing: Creating the Right Mix for Your Brand
- Jan. 28, 2016 The ROI of Influencer Marketing
- Jan. 22, 2016 How Does Social Listening Change the Way You Do Business (and Create ROI)?
- Nov. 13, 2015 From Community to Commerce: Making the ROI Connection
- Sept. 18, 2015 Leading Companies for Customer Service, On and Off Social
- July 24, 2015 Social Data Made Simple: Getting Started with a Strategy
- July 16, 2015 How to Market and Sell to the Modern Buyer
- June 4, 2015 Way Beyond Listening: Integrating Listening Into Your Platform for ROI
- June 2, 2015 Connecting Your Enterprise: Collaboration at Scale
- May 21, 2015 Your Customer Experience Never Sleeps: Creating a 24/7 Partnership [STORIFY]
- May 15, 2015 Best Practices in Video Marketing
- May 11, 2015 Protecting Your Brand: Privacy, Risk, and Compliance
- April 20, 2015 Social Customer Service Is the New Heart of Marketing
- April 17, 2015 Stop Drowning in Digital Data: Social Listening for Campaign Measurement
- April 9, 2015 Where Content Marketing Meets Customer Experience
- April 6, 2015 Pilot to Deployed: Employee Advocacy Is How You Scale Social
- April 1, 2015 Transforming Data Noise into Data Intelligence
- March 13, 2015 The Social Sales Cycle: Real-Time Customer Engagement
- March 11, 2015 Prioritizing the Customer Experience in Social Media
- March 5, 2015 Tactics for Better Content and Competition Analysis
- Feb. 27, 2015 Sentiment Analysis: Extracting Meaningful Information While Not Oversimplifying Your Data
- Feb. 6, 2015 Moving from Screen to Device and Back Again: The Omni-Channel Experience
- Jan. 30, 2015 Integrating Your Content Marketing Strategy with Employee Advocacy